Estate Planning

Meeting The Unique Needs Of Our Clients.

We understand that everyone's needs are unique. One size does not fit all, we tailor our approach and advice to fit your special circumstances as everyone's needs are unique. Given the particular situation, you may need a Will, Trust, Power of Attorney, Advance Health Care Directive, Conservatorship, or Guardianship.

Pursuant to Probate Code Section 2580 the Conservator, with the proper Petition and Court approval can obtain the  “Substituted Judgment” to make a Will, a trust, or both, to make sure the conservatee has an estate plan.  The same probate code section may be used by the Court to change or revoke a trust, make gifts, change insurance policies or annuities, and sign contracts for the conservatee.

Often, our clients are beneficiaries or hiers in probate or trust estates, or a fiduciary such as an executor, administrator, personal representative, conservator, trustee or successor trustee, guardian or individual or couples seeking estate planning advice. For example, if you are a conservator, or plan on filing a petition for a conservatorship, we are here to help. Additionally, if you have been nominated as the Executor in a Will, or are named in any other fiduciary capacity, we can help guide you through the probate process to help your matter proceed smoothly. Please contact our offices today at 310-914-3222 from Los Angeles, or 714-280-0601 from Orange County.  Our knowledgeable attorneys are ready serve your needs clients in Berkeley, Beverly Hills, Calabasas, Culver City, Encino, Glendale, Hidden Hills, Irvine, Los Angeles, Marin County, Malibu, Palo Alto, Playa Vista, San Francisco, Santa Ana, Santa Monica, Sherman Oaks, Thousand Oaks, Torrance, Tustin, Westlake Village and throughout Southern California.