Alexander R. Ginzburg
Alexander R. Ginzburg is an attorney admitted to practice law in all Courts of the State of California, the Federal Court for the Central District of California, the District of Columbia Courts, and before the United States Patent and Trademark Office. He received his Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering from the University of Washington in 1986 and his Juris Doctor Degree from Whittier Law School in 1993. Mr. Ginzburg was named a Super Lawyer by Los Angeles Magazine, 2015.
Mr. Ginzburg is a member of the California State Bar Association, the Los Angeles County Bar Association, and the Washington D.C. Bar Association.
Mr. Ginzburg speaks Russian fluently and brings decades of sophisticated family law experience in areas of annulments, assets division, child support, child custody, community property, high profile and high net worth matters, spousal support, parenting issues, and pre-divorce financial planning.
Alexander Ginzburg has been named by his peers for inclusion in the 2015-2020 Super Lawyers list. Each year, only five percent of lawyers throughout California are named by the research team to be a 'Super Lawyer'. Alexander Ginzburg was recognized as 'Top Rated Family Law Attorneys in Southern California.' Super Lawyers, part of Thomson Reuters, is a rating of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement.
Mr. Ginzburg also serve on as Court Appointed Counsel in Probate matters for the Los Angeles Superior Court and as Judge Pro Temp in Family Law Matters.
With decades of litigation experience Mr. Ginzburg's practice focuses on family law cross over issues, high stakes complex divorce cases, on all stages of divorce proceedings, from inception through trial or settlement, and post-Judgment as well as trust litigation and inter-generational family controversies.
- Defended owner of National Basketball Association in Probate Trial after spouse filed Petition for Approval of Team Sale without consent under Trust Provisions related to incompetence.
- Represented National Hockey Association player in divorce from spouse.
- Represented sibling at trial on a highly contested conservatorship proceeding, with multiple competing petitioners.
- Drafted numerous complex prenuptial agreements.
- Represented elderly client at trial in dissolution from spouse. Trial concerned client's separate property interest and rights to separate property.
- Regularly represents clients in child custody and child support matters. Handles such cases at Requests for Order Hearings and at Trial.
- Mr. Ginzburg understands the sensitive nature of difficult family law matters, and is dedicated to maintaining the privacy of a diverse clientele.
U.S. District Court Central District of California, 1993
District of Columbia, Washington D.C., 1994
United States Patent and Trademark Office, 1994
California State Bar Association
Los Angeles County Bar Association
Family Law Section
Washington D.C. Bar Association
Patent Bar Member